Stay Safe at ANMON
Covid-19 has changed the way we travel and here at ANMON, we have implemented the following measures so you’ll notice things will be a little different on your next visit with us! We are committed to your safety and wellbeing without compromising on a fun and pleasant stay.
Following the health protocol requirements from Bintan Resort Cakrawala (BRC), it is mandatory for every visitor from outside the areas of Bintan, Tanjung Pinang & Tanjung Uban to provide a Rapid Test result before entering Lagoi.
For more information, you may visit the Bintan Resort Cakrawala website.
Please take some time to read through the following information regarding your stay, or click here to understand some of the enhanced safety measures we have implemented.
1. You will receive an email for you to enter your arrival and departure details. Please kindly assist to fill this in to enable us to plan the vehicles accordingly for your arrival and departure.
You may also wish to make prior reservations at the following facilities at this stage:
- The Compass Rose (restaurant)
- TIPI Bar
- V-Integrated Wellness Spa
- The Oasis (container pool)
2. Please ensure that you have fulfilled all government regulations before embarking on your trip. The Resort will not be held responsible should you be denied boarding or entry into Bintan Resorts. E.g: Negative Rapid Test Result (TBC depending on what is the requirement)
3. Guests entering the Hotel premises are required to check in and out after each visit. Guests would need to wear a face mask, complete the temperature checks and fill up a health and travel declaration form.
4. Furniture in public spaces are adjusted to maintain safe distancing.
5. All of our team members wear face masks and are trained on health, hygiene and sanitation standards.
6. You will be handed your key cards after registration and our concierge team will buggy you to your teepee. Teepees are sealed after disinfecting, and if you notice a broken seal, inform us immediately.
During Your Stay
7. Gain access to information via the Digital Concierge 24/7. Simply scan the QR code and you will be able to find out more about resort facilities, order room service or chat with our staff to assist you during your stay.
8. Daily housekeeping service can be turned down upon request. Request through the Digital Concierge.
9. Buffet breakfast is currently suspended and breakfast will be delivered to your teepees daily. Order your breakfast by 6pm daily through the Digital Concierge.
Restaurant and Bar
10. Diners are encouraged to make their reservations in advance. Diners entering the restaurant premises are required to check-in and out after each visit.
11. Digital menus are available. Guests are to adhere to group size limitations based on government regulations.
12. Safe distancing of seating is observed. Restaurant space, menus, cutlery, utensils, tables and chairs are sanitized every few hours according to the cleaning schedule.
General Hygiene and Social Distancing
13. Ensure that there are only a maximum of 8 pax in each teepee in accordance to government regulations.
14. Face masks are available on request. Safe distancing measures are observed in all public spaces.
15. Hand sanitisers are placed in communal spaces for easy access.
16. Disinfectants are used to thoroughly clean the spaces with special focus on hotspots including door knobs, mini bar, safe box and bathroom vanity top.
17. Credit card and contactless payment is highly recommended to minimize person to person contact. If cash payment is made, guests are encouraged to have the exact amount of cash on hand.
18. In the event a guest or team member tests positive during your trip, you will be informed via your contact details provided upon registration. Impose a self-quarantine at home for 14 days, monitor your symptoms carefully and consult a doctor should Covid-19 symptoms arise.